Thursday, February 09, 2006

Midterms

Ahhh! going crazy over here! Everyone is. Last semester midterms were nice and spread out... this year??? Pure chaos! I have religion, biology, and american heritage all within a two day time span... what's happened to the world? Oh and I have an art history midterm tomorrow... My printer broke (Dad I need you!) so i have to draw all of the sculptures out by hand... it's been providing us with hours of entertainment. I tried to draw Venus of Willendorf... drawing has never really been my strong point. Other then that not much has been happening... there is, of course, the really big news but I can't say it... that's Jared's job... Anything else? I think my appendix may burst... possibly from lack of good nutrition... and I gave a presentation on Physician assisted suicide today... nice happy topic. I'm trying to figure out where Im going to live next year but I need to get my contract in soon so wish me luck... Well that's about it... No... wait... one more thing. i saw Aida yesterday at the Arts center... It was awesome! K now Im done.
PS: I dyed my hair... you can see it better in the second pic.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket

4 comments:

Staticsoul said...

Yeah i found your website

The Old Women said...

You look so good with the dark hair!!
Good luck on your mids. Know you will do well no matter what you say!

D'JOY said...

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! JUST DO YOUR BEST.... THAT IS ALWAYS
AH!SOOOOOOOME :) MISS YA !TAKE CARE... DROP IN SOMETIME TO ME BLOG AND SAY "HI!"(WE HAVE HAD NOOOO WINTER AT ALL 70-80s CRAZZZY!! .THROW A SNOW BALL AT SOMEONE FOR ME ;)YOUR AUNTIE D

Darcy said...

you are crazy, I know you know that but just wanted to let you know that I remember! Miss you and hope Utah is doing well. Jessy misses you a lot!!!