Monday, June 11, 2007

I got the part!

So im not sure how many of you knew this but I auditioned for High School Musical (not the movie... the play.... at the draper Historic Theatre) and it was my first audition ever so I wasn't expecting anything at all... I just wanted an ensemble role or something buuutttt... I got the part of Taylor! Which is the main character (Gabriella's) best friend! Im soooo happy you have no idea! My first audition and I got a part... I'm stunned!I was about ready to cry walking up to the cast list because I was sure I hadn't gotten anything! I think this part is perfect because there aren't any solos and not a whole lot of lines and such. Now lets hope I dont freeze up on stage :P So the performances are in August... and I'm way excited... as you can tell from my broken train of thought and terrible use of grammer :P

4 comments:

The Old Women said...

Wow & Congrats!!!!! Are you still going to be able to do your California trip or are you going to be in practice?

The Old Women said...

How is the practice going? Lots of work? Let us know!!

D'JOY said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
D'JOY said...

WOW! LOVE "YOUR" SONG I SAY IT'S YOURS.WAY TO GO!! SWEETIE~~~ SUCH A GREAT TIME WITH THE FAMILY~~~ THANKS~AUNTIE DEANNA;)