Saturday, March 11, 2006

musicals... you knew it was coming.

Alright so I blame my new found nerdy obsession with musicals on Utah... If I was in Lancaster and liked musicals it would be punk rock because its different but since Im in utah where everyone likes them i just feel like a conformist =)... Eh doesn't matter... I like them because they rock not because of some subconscious need to fit in and become a Utard... or something... K just to make myself feel better... I liked Phantom of the Opera and Rent and Chicago before I came here.... anyways I just wanted to show everyone the musicals I love... oh by the way if you can i would suggest listening to "The Last Five Years"... they like to randomly drop the F-bomb but it's still amazingly good... Its about a husband and wife... the husband tells the story starting 5 years before they get married and goes forward... the wife tells the story from 5 years after their marriage and goes backward towards their wedding day... the only time the two characters are actually on stage together is during their wedding in the middle of the play.... Anyways it sounds confusing but its amazing (well... I havent seen it... =( of course... but the music rocks). Ok so done with my rambling... here's my currently growing list of musicals everyone needs to listen to.. K? kbye.

PS in the process of writing this blog I found out IM GOING TO SEE WICKED IN SAN DIEGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IN AUGUST...
k now Im done.

AIDA
Image hosting by Photobucket
YOU'RE A GOOD MAN CHARLIE BROWN
Image hosting by Photobucket
LITTLE SHOP OF HORRORS
Image hosting by Photobucket
PHANTOM OF THE OPERA
Image hosting by Photobucket
RENT
Image hosting by Photobucket
WICKED
Image hosting by PhotobucketTHE LAST FIVE YEARS
Image hosting by Photobucket
CHICAGO
Image hosting by Photobucket
ROCKY HORROR SHOW
Image hosting by Photobucket

1 comment:

sea monkey said...

I don't get to watch musicals anymore because my 4 roommates think they're lame. Instead I have to watch horror movies with them. I HATE horror movies. :(